Wednesday, March 18, 2009

SAHD Group

UPDATE:
So I just realized that its not CBSNews that's filming our group but Fox News Channels "Fox and Friends". I'm not a huge fan as you might imagine, but I'll go along with it for the sake of the group.




Came across this interesting link tonight and thought I'd share. It's from the meetup group that I am a part of with Loy, for SAHD's and their kids. Tomorrow is my first time at one of our playgroups and it turns out were going to be filmed by a CBSNews crew for a weekend TV segment.

Should be fun. I'll share more when I know more.

1 comment:

  1. Hey John . . . looking forward to meeting you this afternoon. I have some doubts about Fox and Friends as well, but I'm hoping this is an opportunity for the viewers to see a group of competent fathers in action.

    Thanks for posting the Daily News link here. I'm guessing there are a lot of dads in this situation and it seems like the circumstances doom him for failure.

    ReplyDelete