Thursday, June 4, 2009

Distraction

So Loy and I have been keeping ourselves busy the last couple weeks with yoga, sign language classes and trips to Central Park (with some other stay at home dad's). But here are some selects from today and recent.




Keeping Loy entertained is always fun: a few weeks ago I decided to teach him proper record player etiquette and now all he wants to do is listen to my 45's! He's also started walking which presents a whole other set of challenges, namely climbing the stairs and me worrying that he's going to fall flat on his face while making his way to put clothes in his hamper (another fave pastime). I've started to let him take control of the camera remote for some of the straight-on portraits of me alone and with him (see above), the results should be entertaining, at least.





With Summertime officially a few weeks away (which I think really starts when school is out), it means Meg will be home and I will start putting some more focus on putting up a proper page on my website with this work. That entails putting some serious editing time in and brushing up on some of my html skills. Until then, keep checking here for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment