Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Welcome

Hello.  So yep I've decided to join what seems to be every other photographer in the world and start a blog.  I've been on the fence about this for awhile, mostly because I didn't want to just be another drop of water in the ocean.  I didn't want to create a blog just because someone thinks its a smart marketing tool.  My thinking went, if I didn't feel I could add something useful to the discourse, why try.   I also have tried to keep journals/diaries in the pen & paper world and they always seemed to peter out (i'm hoping to keep this blog going if not on a daily basis @ least weekly).

So I hope this to be a place where I share some new work and ideas, share some thoughts on whats going on, share some of what its like to be a Stay-at-home dad / photographer / and more.  Maybe share some non-photo related things i'm working on too.

And don't quote me on any of this because it might be more or it might be less than what i'm saying here...Thanks.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment