Monday, January 19, 2009

The Collector's Guide to Emerging Art Photography

The Collector's Guide to Emerging Art Photography




Well the cat's out of the proverbial bag...My work was included in this, the Guide, and I am very excited to be a part of such a great collection of young photographers. I have the suspicion that this guide will become quite the collectors item (no pun intended); At $50 per copy (what a steal!) and with the fellow names included - its bound to be.

I can't wait to get my hands on my copy.

There aren't going to be many copies made available for sale so I would suggest if your interested to mosey on over to humble's website to read all about it and if you want to see for yourself, pre-order yourself a copy. If you're an art collector, or photo professional, you can email tcgeap@hafny.org to apply for a free copy.

Nice work Jon, Amani and the rest of the HAFNY Crew!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment